- To place Eduardo Frei Montalva Historic House Museum before the national and international community, as a new informational, educational and recreational space, of unique characteristics in the country.
- To offer the student and general audience a program of activities concerning the public and personal life of former President Eduardo Frei Montalva, in the context of Chilean and World History.
- To provide our visitors with a high quality service covering:
- A qualified tour-guide team
- Modern, didactic, and inviting exhibitions.
- Audiovisual and computational technologies.
- To generate interest in knowing and respecting the personal life of a significant political figure in the history of this country.