Mission and Objectives
Spread the personality, lifestyle, and vocation of public service of the former president Eduardo Frei Montalva, through the transformation of his home into an educational and cultural museum, to raise awareness in the community – specially children, young people and educators – about a former president who provided important values and events in the democratic history of the nation.
- Position Museum House Eduardo Frei Montalva as a new space of information, education and recreation of unique features in the country to the national and international community.
- Offer the general public and students a program of activities from the private and public life of the former president contextualized in the history of Chile and the world.
- Deliver quality services to the visiting public through:
- A qualified tour-guide team
- A didactic, modern and attractive display.
- Audiovisual and computer technology information.
- Create interest to get to know and respect the family life of a significant public figure for the history of the country.